Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 15 Reflections

            Over the course of this whole semester, I have written a lot more than I would have done over a typical semester. An amazing feat, and one that I really enjoyed doing every week for the last 15 weeks.
            If I had to pick my favorite thing that I have done over the semester it would be my storytellings. I really enjoyed taking an old story and making my own out of each and every one. My earlier ones were my favorite of them all though. I had more time back then, and I think that it really showed in my writing.

            I learned how much I love writing. When you do so much writing but none of it is for you alone. It is all educational writings and essays and things that don’t really stir up the imagination. It was nice to just be able to write to write. No higher purpose, no deeper meaning. Just writing. It was very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment