Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 15 Growth Mindset


I
Image Information: Find yourself, find clarity. Source: Startingwitha

I have this one class called Religion, Culture, and the Meaning of Life, and while it is probably the most interesting class I took this semester it is also probably the most challenging. This class poised a lot of challenge because it was such an introspective class. But it was exciting because I felt like I really got to flesh out my personal opinions on a lot of things. I think that this kind of personal growth is something that everyone should have to do at some point or another because it makes you grow as a person. I think that having problems that force you to look into yourself for the answers really can make everything in your classes seem easier somehow. Like as long as you know yourself you can make it through anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment