Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 15 Curation Spaces

I follow this blog on tumblr called Myths and Freaks and it basically just compiles really cool mythology stories with pictures and stuff. So as it is the last week I decided I would share them with you!

Image Information: Nymphs: Source: Myths and Freaks 
I chose this picture because it deals with nymphs! And who doesn't love a good nymph story or pictures. I just thought they were too ethereal to pass up!

Image Information: Icarus and his final flight: Source: Myths and Freaks

I chose this picture segment of Icarus because it was one of my favorite stories to have translated in Latin last year. I just loved seeing it come to life in this modern reimagining.

Image Information: Sirens. Source: Myths and Freaks

Image Information: And more sirens. Source: Myths and Freaks
And finally, I have included some pictures of sirens. My storybook deals with mermaids and sirens and it was too fitting to pass up!



No comments:

Post a Comment