Monday, October 12, 2015

Reflections: Looking Back

     

Image Information: Ted giving me side-eye from his chair. Basically he is relevant to all things. Source: My cell phone
   
          All in all, I am really glad that I decided to take this class this semester as it has given me the opportunity to tune-up my writing skills. I think that I have done a good bit of writing in the first half of this semester, and since we’re sharing favorites here is a short list:




            But mostly, I am really getting into the writings for my storybook. I chose my topic  on a whim and because I was comfortable with the topic, but I think now that it was actually a really cool choice and that I could do something relatively interesting in my retelling of it. So if you are interested in what is happening on my storybook here is the link to that!

            I think that I have been doing alright with the class’s interface being completely online. It is a lot of work, but it is lessened by the fact that I can separate it out however I feel that week. It makes things manageable to set your own pace. I usually just set apart an hour or two every night to do the readings and writings for this class, and then do whatever is left over on Sunday nights after work. I have been doing most of the requirements for this class just at my house, or wherever I am that night.

And finally, to end it here is Ted laying in my lap, being a babe. Happy first half of the class!
Image Information: Needy puppy cuddles. Source: My cellphone

No comments:

Post a Comment