Saturday, September 26, 2015

Thoughts About Comments

      This week I have to make a comment about not only the comments I have been posting, but that I have been receiving. Firstly, I think the most important thing about comments is actually getting comments. Because if you don't get comments then you can't really worry about their content.
      We've been getting comments weekly on our introduction and our storytelling posts and I've read a lot about a lot of people. But in the comments that I have received, the ones that are the best are the ones that take what you've said and talk about their lives in relation to you. I love hearing about what we have in common and how what I said about myself spoke to the reader.
      I like to think that in my own comments that what I have to say remains relevant. Basically, the best comment is one that makes you feel good about what you have written, something that gives purpose to your writings, the idea that someone got something out of it. I definitely think that I could do a better job writing comments for others. I could always put more effort or thought into what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment